I grew up in Louisiana and never saw a swamp until I was a teenager. I loved my town and the dream was to never leave and become mayor. That plan was dramatically altered when I met a certain redhead. She captured my heart and after getting married, we moved off to start our own adventure.
We relocated all over the South and started a family along the way. During the journey, I had a hunger to grow as a leader and discovered there were many others out there that had that same fire.
Since then, I’ve developed many leaders to become more than what they thought they could be. Many have gotten the job they’ve always wanted or ended up at their dream locations. One of my greatest joys is seeing others hit their personal goals.
Today, I lead about 500 employees across six states and spend much of my time developing them to be the leaders that they are called to be. I also help others across the globe reach their potential through the Passing the Baton Leadership Podcast and it’s resources.
You can reach me at email@example.com
What you may not know
- I’ve made it to 38 of the 50 states so far.
- I minored in jazz bass in college.
- I’ve chest-bumped a whale shark.
- My daughter lived in 5 cities by the time she was 5.
- Sharon and I love Disney more than just about anything.
- I jumped out of a plane…with my mom.
- I served in the military.
- Pies are my weakness.
- I’ve survived running with the bulls and hang gliding.
- I’ve been in movies and TV shows.